We have gotten a lot of questions asking how to email or share a Live View Golf Recording. In Android sharing is as simple as finding the Live View Golf directory on your device and either emailing directly from there, or transferring the files to a PC and then emailing from the PC:
- connect your device to your computer (your device may ask you to allow file transfer or may need to be set to file transfer mode).
- Open the device in the file manager
- Your files will be in the directory “LiveView”
Sharing recordings in iOS is possible, but cumbersome at the moment. We are working on streamlining this process so that sharing your LVG recording will be as simple and intuitive as emailing a photo from your photoroll. The fix is expected to be live in early March, but for now you can still share your video with your friends and coach in iOS by saving your files to your PC:
- Connect your device to your computer using iTunes
- Select your iPad (or iPhone) in the iOS menu
- Select Apps
- Under Apps scroll down until you see “Live View Golf”
- Click on Live View Golf and see a folder “video”
- Select the folder and “Save To” your desired storage location.
- Once the files are saved to your PC, you can attach your video to any email.